Banned

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Banned

Чаубунагунгамауг
we suck?-rep
no i do not play with cheats

because im good player i have played for rust over 1000h and i get called hacker? 2 kids reported me for killing them and instant ban gj.. i jumped in 1 guys base from a rock or something u can check logs its there he said im jumphacking 2nd kid just got shot when he was building up to hes base and there was his team mates afking i killed them too i fell in i started picking myself out of there and when i heard him come i took my ak out and waited for him to come inside so i can get out and i dont have to pick so long. then i heard him come 2nd time but he didnt get in base so i wated with ak and at that moment i got banned.. if u want i can use Shadowplay but idk how much will my fps drop

https://gyazo.com/591e992a7ddc1ea736b6d1d23810d96f

Well, talk to Crushed, he banned you back then. But don't try to evade ban, because I will enforce the rules and ban you again, just like yesterday.

--EX
Zero tolerance against cheaters.
Extreme efficiency in extreme conditions.

i evaded ban cuz i was banned unfairly im not hacking i got video proof of yesterdays 1v3 anti raid but it weights 1.80GB and it takes forever to upload if il go to sleep i can start uploading it if u need

Rekz Wrote:i evaded ban cuz i was banned unfairly im not hacking i got video proof of yesterdays 1v3 anti raid but it weights 1.80GB and it takes forever to upload if il go to sleep i can start uploading it if u need

Ban evade results permanent ban just 'sayin and don't even try to justify your evade. Crushed will decide about it whenever he wants. 
Next ban evade I will personally remove every building / item that belongs to you / your clan.

--EX
Zero tolerance against cheaters.
Extreme efficiency in extreme conditions.

yesterdays anti raid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmQwWTAR...e=youtu.be